Don’t miss Red Lobster’s Crabfest. Choose from 6 great new crab dinners, all at affordable prices!
– NEW Crab Lover’s Dream gives you wild-caught North American snow crab legs and split king crab legs, served with Red Lobster’s signature Crab Linguini Alfredo.
– NEW Crabfest Ultimate Surf and Turf features premium lump crab cakes and peppercorn-seasoned sirloin steak
– NEW Alaska Bairdi Crab Legs Dinner
– NEW Crab Cakes & Crab-Oscar Salmon
– NEW Wild-Caught Snow Crab Legs
– NEW Crab Cake Dinner
You can also enjoy any of Red Lobster’s classic recipes like Crab Linguini Alfredo, Crab Fritters, or Wild-Caught King Crab Dinner. If you’re really hungry, there’s always the Ultimate Feast!
All menu entrées come with with your choice of salad and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Don’t miss Red Lobster’s Crabfest, available through September 4, 2016 at participating locations. 2016 pricing varies by market and menu item. Most Red Lobster restaurants will be open holiday hours on Labor Day (Monday, September 5.)