This week, Walgreens is featuring Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi MAX, Sierra Mist Natural, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, and other select varieties, four 12 packs for $10.00 in most markets. That’s just $2.50 each! Given the substantial price increases we’ve seen on soda pop over the past few years, this is about as cheap as you’ll find Pepsi 12 packs. No coupon required to take advantage of this offer.
Offer valid through February 1, 2015 at participating locations. Limit 4. Must purchase 4 to get the 4 for $10.00 sale price. Single 12 packs are $3.29 each. Most Walgreens stores will be open regular hours on Valentine’s Day (Saturday, February 14) and Presidents Day (Monday, February 16.)
Walgreens has some great 4th of July deals this year:
– Lay’s Potato Chips: buy one @ $4.29, get one FREE.
– Blue Bell Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt: half gallon, $4.99.
– Dasani Purified Water: 24-pack of 16.9 ounce bottles, $2.99.
– Pepsi Products: 12 pack cans, 3 for $10.00.
– Nice! Peanuts 10-16 ounce or 9 ounce trail mix, $1.99 each.
– Arizona Iced Tea or Drinks: 20-23 ounce can, 2 for $1.00. Requires ad coupon, available in most stores.
– White Castle hamburgers or cheeseburgers, 6 pack, 2 for $7.00
– Jack Link’s Beef Jerky or nuggets, 3-3.25 ounce bag, $2.99.
Sale prices valid June 22-28, 2014 at participating stores. Sale prices requires Balance Rewards membership (free.) Most Walgreens stores will be open holiday on Independence Day (Friday, July 4) and open holiday hours on Labor Day (Monday, September 1.) Don’t miss the annual Walgreens 4th of July Sale!