Applebee’s has 2 new appetizers! How would you like to try them for FREE? Come in on Free Appetizer Sampler Day to enjoy the new Sriracha Shrimp and Churro S’Mores at no charge. Bring your friends to Applebee’s for free appetizers this Tuesday!
Offer valid only on July 21, 2015 at participating restaurants. No coupon required. Dine-in only. Minimum one free appetizer sampler per party. Additional samples may be provided depending on party size. Most Applebee’s locations will be open holiday hours on Labor Day (Monday, September 7.)
Applebee’s has a new deal especially for rib lovers! Introducing NEW Crosscut Ribs. These ribs are cut crosswise and designed especially for snacking. BBQ-spiced fries and coleslaw are included, plus your choice of 3 sauces: Sweet Asian Chile, Smoky Chipotle, and Classic Honey BBQ. All for just $12.99 at most locations. No coupon required. Don’t miss Applebee’s new all-you-can-eat Crosscut Ribs!
Offer available for a limited time at participating restaurants. Most Applebee’s locations will be open regular hours on Columbus Day (Monday, October 13) and open regular hours on Halloween (Friday, October 31.)
Teachers eat FREE lunch or dinner during Applebee’s Teacher Appreciation Day! Choose from any one of these six select entrées:
– Three-Cheese Chicken Penne
– Bacon Cheeseburger
– Chicken Tenders Platter
– Fiesta Lime Chicken
– Chicken Fajita Rollup
– Oriental Chicken Salad
On May 6, all current and retired teachers can get a free meal at any of the 38 Wisconsin Hospitality Group Applebee’s restaurants. This offer is open to all current and retired public, private, and homeschool teachers and is valid for either lunch or dinner. Please bring one of the following forms of ID as proof of your service to education:
– WEAC, NEA, or WREA Card (Wisconsin Education Council, National Education Association, Wisconsin Retired Educators Association)
– Official School ID or Badge
– Yearbook Photo or Class Picture
– Paycheck Stub with Drivers License
– PI-1206 Home Based Private Education Form
Offer valid during regular business hours on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at participating restaurants. Does not include beverage or gratuity. Applebee’s says “thanks” to our Wisconsin educators with free food on Teacher Appreciation Day.
Applebee’s is celebrating National Cheeseburger Day. Yes, it’s a real holiday! To prove it, Applebee’s will be offering $5.00 cheeseburgers and hamburgers all day long! Specialty burgers are just $1 more. No coupon is required to get this deal. Don’t miss National Cheeseburger Day and 5 buck burgers this Wednesday at your neighborhood Applebee’s.
Offer valid only on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 at participating restaurants. Most Applebee’s locations will be open regular hours on Columbus Day (Monday, October 14) and open regular hours on Halloween (Thursday, October 31.)
I love Applebee’s! It’s a friendly place to eat, hang out, and just enjoy life for awhile. Applebee’s wants you to join their Online Neighborhood e-mail club. When you do, you will be rewarded with a coupon for a FREE appetizer of your choice when you purchase an entrée.
Sign up for free food, fast and easy at Applebees.com. Offer redeemable at participating Applebee’s locations.
Applebee’s Weight Watchers PointsPlus Menu is just the thing for those of us who like to eat out but are watching our fat and calories. Three NEW menu choices have just been developed in partnership with Weight Watchers:
– New Chipotle Lime Chicken -Grilled chicken breast topped with spicy chipotle lime salsa, served with Southwest rice and black bean & corn slaw and cilantro, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette. PointsPlus value = 13.
– New Steak & Potato Salad – Fresh spinach, red peppers & onions, tomatoes and fresh basil tossed in a creamy Dijon vinaigrette, then topped with eggs and tender grilled sirloin steak, sliced and served over herb steamed potatoes. PointsPlus value = 9.
– New Spicy Pineapple Glazed Shrimp & Spinach – Two pineapple glazed skewers of grilled shrimp atop white rice, served with a tender spinach salad with black bean & corn salsa and diced cucumbers. PointsPlus value = 8.
– Of course, the Cajun Lime Tilapia and Paradise Chicken Salad are still available. Each has a PointsPlus value of 8.
Come in to your neighborhood Applebee’s today and enjoy these new delicious choices on the Weight Watchers PointsPlus menu.