UPDATED NOVEMBER 1, 2016
Texas Roadhouse is serving a free Veterans Day lunch for veterans and active military personnel on Friday, November 11. Choose from 10 free meals plus beverage: iced tea, sweet tea, soft drink, or coffee:
– 6 ounce Sirloin Steak with 2 sides
– Country Fried Chicken with 2 sides
– Country Fried Sirloin with 2 sides
– Pulled Pork Dinner with 2 sides
– Single Grilled Pork Chop with 2 sides
– All American Cheeseburger with fries
– BBQ Chicken Sandwich with fries
– Pulled Pork Sandwich with fries
– Grilled Chicken Salad
– Chicken Critter Salad
To receive your free Texas Roadhouse lunch on Veterans Day, simply show proof of military service such as your U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), Veterans Organization Card (i.e., American Legion and VFW), DD214, Citation or Commendation, photograph of yourself in uniform, or simply wear your uniform. This special promotional offer valid on November 11 during regular business hours at participating restaurants. No other discounts will be accepted.
Thank you, Texas Roadhouse, for serving our military men and women this Veterans Day!