UPDATED NOVEMBER 1, 2016
CentraArchy Restaurants are offering veterans and active military service members a free entrée to veterans and active military personnel on Friday, November 11. Friends and family members accompanying the veteran or military member will receive 25% off. Offer excludes A.Q. items and Porterhouse. CentrArchy is a group of 19 restaurants, located in southeastern states.
– California Dreaming (9 locations in Alabama, Georgia, and South Carolina)
– New York Prime (3 locations in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina)
– Chophouse ’47 in Greenville, South Carolina
– The Tavern at Phipps in Atlanta, Georgia
– Carolina Roadhouse in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
– Joey D’s Oak Room in Atlanta, Georgia
– Burro Loco in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
– Gulfstream Café in Garden City, South Carolina
– Chophouse New Orleans in New Orleans, Louisiana
To receive your free CentraArchy lunch or dinner on Veterans Day, simply show proof of military service such as your U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), Veterans Organization Card (i.e., American Legion and VFW), DD214, Citation or Commendation, photograph of yourself in uniform, or simply wear your uniform. This special promotional offer valid on November 11 during regular business hours at participating restaurants.
Thank you, CentraArchy restaurants, for serving our military men and women this Veterans Day!