UPDATED SEPTEMBER 27, 2016
Las Vegas Veterans Day 2016 freebies and special discounts are not yet confirmed. This page will be updated as soon as new information becomes available. While we’re waiting, let’s look back to a previous November 11th. Many of these promotions repeat each year. We will provide 2016 Veterans Day offers for Las Vegas buffets in this space as soon as we can verify the deals. Again, the Veterans Day free meal information below was valid in previous years and is being provided for reference purposes.
Veterans and active military members in the Las Vegas, Nevada area can enjoy a complimentary Buffet of Buffets pass on Veterans Day. This pass provides free 24-hour unlimited access to all 7 of these participating buffets:
– Lago Buffet at Caesars Palace, located in the Court of Fountains
– Paradise Garden Buffet at Flamingo, located in the Habitat Walkway
– Flavors, the Buffet at Harrah’s, located inside Harrah’s Las Vegas
– Emperor’s Buffet at Imperial Palace, located on the third floor of Pagoda Tower
– Le Village Buffet at Paris, located along Le Boulevard
– Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
– Carnival World Buffet at Rio, located at the Carnival World entrance
This is one of the best Veterans Day free meal deals around. A one-day Buffet of Buffets normally costs $44.99-49.99. If you’re in Las Vegas on 11-11, don’t miss the chance for a free Buffet of Buffets pass, available to veterans and active military service personnel.