A few days ago, I announced that 7-Eleven would be giving away Slurpees. They do this every year on July 11. This time, the deal is going to be much bigger! 7-Eleven has announced an ENTIRE WEEK of FREE food and drink to celebrate their 87th birthday! Each day, you can come in and receive another free item. Here’s the schedule:
– Saturday, July 12th: FREE Big Gulp
– Sunday, July 13th: FREE M&M’s Birthday Cake Chocolate Candies
– Monday, July 14th: FREE Grandma’s Cookies
– Tuesday, July 15th: FREE Hostess Twinkies
– Wednesday, July 16th: FREE TWIX or Snickers Ice Cream Bar
– Thursday, July 17th: FREE Quaker Chewy Yogurt Snack Bar
– Friday, July 18th: Pillsbury Cookie
– Saturday, July 19th: Small Slurpee drink
In order to get the freebies, you need to download and register on the 7-Eleven app. Text BDAY to 711711 to automatically download the 7-Eleven app, also available on Google Play and the App Store. Then, open the 7-Eleven app at the store and show the member barcode to the cashier. Presto! Free food! Of course, everyone gets a free Slurpee on 7/11 with no app required. Don’t miss the 7-Eleven 87th Birthday celebration with an entire week’s worth of free items!
Offers valid only on the date indicated. Limit 1 free item per customer. Most 7-Eleven stores will be open regular hours on Labor Day (Monday, September 1.) Most 7-Eleven Canada locations will be open regular hours on Civic Holiday (Monday, August 4) and throughout the Long Weekend. Many stores are open 24 hours.